SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday 8 April 2022

Spring is here, so let's embroider some Daffodils • Pattern 009

daffodil embroidery

Spring is coming to England. The days are longer and we get more hours of sun. Lots of spring flowers are blooming in various of colours: whites, yellows, purples and pinks.

Lets get ourselves into the Spring mood and embroider some daffodils. As always, the PDF pattern (available in my shop) includes a video tutorial.

The pattern comes in two versions - an A4, as featured in my video, and a hoop. You can also modify the print settings to adjust the size as you wish.

I really love the tea towel I created. I usually use pretty tea towels to wrap my pots and keep under the duvet, to prevent the warmth of cooked food from escaping. I also like to cover the bread basket on the table, like they do in Italy. 😊

You may have other ides on where to use the daffodil embroidery, and if you do feel free to share in the comments below.

Hope you like the daffodil embroidery. 😊

Happy Spring and happy stitching!

daffodils

daffodil embroidery

daffodil embroidery

daffodil embroidery

daffodil embroidery

daffodil embroidery

Click the top photo to go to the video tutorial.
The PDF pattern is available in my shop: Patricia Atelier

Post a Comment