SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday 14 February 2023

Forget-Me-Not embroidery pattern

Forget-Me-Not Embroidery Pattern

Hello in the middle of February! Do you feel spring in the air? Here, in England, we are already seeing snowdrops, and crocuses will follow very soon.

I am already dreaming of spring, hence I created, this new Forget-Me-Not embroidery pattern.

These cute, blue flowers bloom in early spring to late summer. 

This pattern is especially great for beginners. You will practice basic stitches such as: Lazy Daisy, French knot, back stitch and whipped back stitch.

I have used DMC Pearl Cotton in size 5 (colour numbers listed in the video tutorial).

I hope you will like this new pattern. 😊 

Psst.. I can already tell you in secret, that I am creating something happy and inspiring for next week. It will lift our spirits after the long winter.

💙💙💙

Forget-Me-Not Embroidered PDF Pattern 017 available in my Etsy Patricia Atelier.

Video tutorial available on the Bonjour Embroidery channel here:
Forget-Me-Not tutorial, Pattern 017.

Forget-Me-Not Embroidery Pattern


Forget-Me-Not Embroidery Pattern

Post a Comment